Essential Echocardiography, 2nd Edition
- Churchill Livingstone
- 亚马逊中国 京东
- 作 者：
- By Alisdair Ryding, BSc, MBChB, MRCP, PhD, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist,Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals, Norwich, UK; Honorary Consultant Cardiologist, James Paget University Hospital, UK
This book is a step-by-step manual for the complete echo-novice. It should be the only book needed to become a proficient echocardiographer. The text focuses on the practicalities of performing an examination, and the interpretation of images. Avoiding unnecessary technicalities, it places particular emphasis on the diagnostic features of sample cases and covers the entire breadth of adult cardiology. The majority of the echo images are also available in a dynamic form on the Expert Consult platform. Also included is access to 100 case scenarios and images for self-assessment interpretation. The combination of the book and the website materials provides an unparalleled learning experience for people who do not routinely practise echocardiography.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- The full text of the book is available on the Expert Consult platform
- There are new chapters on 3D echo and right ventricular pathologies.
- The text has been fully updated and there are more than 200 new images to illustrate state-of-the-art echo.
- The presentation of the echo images has been simplified with the addition of a fold-out flap on the book referencing the key areas of anatomical detail.
- The text now includes the latest recommendations of the American Society of Echocardiography as well as the equivalents from the British Society of Echocardiography
Trainees in cardiology, echocardiography/cardiac physiology, anaesthetics, intensive care, general medicine, acute medicine, accident and emergency and cardiothoracic surgery.