Ferri’s Practical Guide, 9th Edition
- 亚马逊中国 京东
- Ferri's 实用指南（第九版）
- 作 者：
- By Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Alpert Medical School at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
For nearly 25 years, Ferri's concise, pocket-sized resource has served as the go-to reference for practical, clinical information among students, residents, and other medical professionals. Formerly known as Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, this volume continues to provide afast, effective, and efficient way to identify the important clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging information you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with this updated and streamlined title, which still stays true to the Ferri name.
- Quickly find important information with content organized into three major sections: Section I, titled "Surviving the Wards," contains information on charting, laboratory evaluation and formulary; Section II provides the differential diagnosis of common signs and symptoms likely to be encountered in the acute care setting; Section III has been completely revised and subdivided into 11 specialty specific diseases and disorders.
- Carry just the sections you need, add personalized materials, and keep everything together and safe with an improved ring binder and design.
- Access the full text and procedural videos online at Expert Consult.